Pharmacy's shadow

February 28, 2015

A shadow of the St. Mary's Pharmacy sign remains on the building that is for sale at 29

 

00 St. Mary's Ave. The pharmacy had three locations along  the important Hannibal corridor: It opened in 1927 on the west side of the street at 2705 St. Mary's Ave., the owner moving the business to 2702 St. Mary's a few years later. In 1967, E. Melvin Bird moved the pharmacy to 2900 St. Mary's Ave. PHOTO/MARY LOU MONTGOMERY

Please reload

Please reload

 Recent Posts